Karl Lagerfeld shot famed French escort Zahia Dehar for her lingerie line’s lookbook which was be handed out in the press kit at the show.
He told WWD, that the shots are “very, very funny, like Vargas pinups. It was fun to do her.”
He went on to call Zahia “very French courtesan, like Diane de Poitiers or the Belle Otéro.”
He also made sure to add, “I have nothing to do with her collection.”
The 19 year old ‘designer’ hit headlines a couple of years ago for her popularity amongst French football players: At age 17, she was reportedly bought for a night by a team member to be Franck Ribéry’s birthday present.
Dehar’s latest image is a drastic changed for a girl who, only a few years ago, was swapping money for honey. As karma would have it howvere, the lives of the soccer players in question, haven’t been so charmed since the scandal.
Check out some steamy looks from her collection below:
More More More!
- December 11, 2013 The New Face of Chanel Is…Kristen Stewart…Yes Really [VIDEO] There was an uproar in the world of haute couture when Karl Lagerfeld selected Blake Lively as the face of Chanel in 2011, but we're thinking that Lagerfeld's latest choice is going to cause even more of a scene!Chanel invited the fashion heavyweights to Dallas, Texas, this past Tuesday to show off their Pre-Fall 2014 collection, with the show being titled "Metiers d’Art."Celebrities like Alexa Chung, Lily Collins, and Dakota Fanning were in attendance to witness the […]
- January 24, 2012 First Look: Chanel’s Haute Couture Show Aboard a Jumbo Jet It was blue-sky thinking for Karl Lagerfeld, as he treated guests to a luxury jet-set experience in Chanel's spring-summer collection on the second day Tuesday of haute couture week.Lagerfeld spends enough time in the air to eventually think it might be a hoot to stage a Chanel show inside an airplane.He has had icebergs hauled to Paris.He has created farm scenes, a formal garden and a monument to the quilted bag, all in the Grand Palais.What’s an airplane, with a […]
- January 5, 2015 Gisele Bündchen’s Full CHANEL Campaign / [PHOTOS] Gisele recently starred in Baz Luhramann's short film for CHANEL No. 5 and now takes center stage in photos from her full spring 2015 campaign.Bündchen was shot at various locations around Paris like Café de Flore and the infamous "love lock" bridge.Shot in all black and white by Karl Lagerfeld, the campaign is very CHANEL.Check out the shots below and let us know what you think:
- April 10, 2014 I Love Ugly Spring/Summer 2014 Collection [PHOTOS] We're absolutely loving the Spring/Summer 2014 collection from I Love Ugly.The items can be worn by any man regardless of whether he's a festival frequenting music lover or a soccer loving sports dude.The Auckland-based brand manages to mix classic menswear structure with contemporary design, and features both long + short sleeve shirts, tees, polos, and pants.The shirts feature a custom "Englishman" print and the polos were inspired by the classic New Zealand rugby […]
- November 24, 2014 Pharrell and Cara Delevingne – “CC The World” / [VIDEO] Karl Lagerfeld is going all out for this years Chanel métiers d'art extravaganza in Salzburg, Austria - he even got Pharrell and Cara Delevingne to sing an original song titled "CC the World."Lagerfeld released a new video today showing the two stars dancing and singing Chanel's praises in anticipation of next week's show."CC the World" is composed by Pharrell and the promo video is basically something you'd expect out of a Disney classic.Check it out below and let us […]
- April 15, 2012 Ice Cream Inspires Fashion: Details on Magnum Ice Cream and Alice + Olivia Collaboration Soon after teaming up with designer Karl Lagerfeld, the Magnum ice-cream brand is now teaming up with fashion house Alice+Olivia to produce a limited edition mini skirt.“I love miniskirts!” Alice+Olivia's Stacey Bendet told a crowd of editors who gathered for a party in NYC to celebrate the collaboration."When Magnum told me that they wanted us to work on an original miniskirt to coordinate with the launch of their Magnum Mini, I just thought it was something that was so […]
- February 2, 2013 “Public Garden”, a Short for Chanel by Karl Lagerfeld [VIDEO] Shot at the Rodin Museum in Paris, Karl Lagerfeld new silent black and white film short showcases the ready-to-wear pieces from Chanel's Spring/Summer 2013 collection.“It’s more about the mood of the times,” says Karl of the collection.The short features models in a Parisian garden interacting with one another amidst a picturesque environment which serves as perfect delivery for the brand's sense of modern luxury, minimalism and exclusivity.Watch the short below […]
- October 26, 2012 “The Coveteur” Reveals New Website and Adorable Video Featuring Pint-Sized Fashionistas [VIDEO] "The Coveteur".com, the website which takes you deep into the closets of today's famous fashionistas and celebrities has undergone a re-launch."The Coveteur" has partnered with leading brands and retailers so that consumers/visitors to the site can "Get the Look" straight from their favourite taste-maker's online wardrobe through an integrated e-commerce shopping experience.The new website features more intimate videos and photos of your favourite style icons and […]
- March 19, 2013 Karl Lagerfeld Is Set to Direct a New Film Starring Keira Knightley as Coco Chanel [REPORT] Karl Lagerfeld is exercising his director skills for a new project starring Keira Knightley.The project is a film that celebrates the 100th anniversary of Chanel's first boutique.Keira Knightley, Stella Tennant, Tallulah Harlech, Brad Kroenig, are amongst the A-list cast.The film is set to be shot this week using "detailed retro sets" to position the film in the French beach-side town of Deauville, and is set to be screened at Chanel's upcoming cruise in […]
- June 30, 2013 Chanel’s New Creepy Fashion Film Starring Cara Delevinge / [VIDEO] The latest fashion film by Chanel titled "Women Only" definitely borders on strange and surreal."Women Only" was shown in Singapore to press before the screening of "Once Upon a Time" (a Chanel biopic).Models such as Cara Delevinge, Lindsey Wixson, and Edie Campbell are seen heading into a theater with Karl Lagerfeld making a cameo as a bouncer while some seriously creepy music plays in the background.Watch the film below to see what happens next...isn't it très […]
- April 18, 2013 Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorfs [VIDEO] We don't think there's one fashionista/o in the world that hasn't dream about one day stepping into the materialism mecca that sits on the corner of Manhattan's 5th Avenue and 58th Street known as Bergdorfs.Shoppers at the destination are some of society's wealthiest and most stylish.Hence, to entice such shoppers extreme attention to detail and creativity is put into the luxury store's window displays.It costs Bergdorfs between $400,000 and $500,000 a year alone to […]
- December 2, 2014 Chanel’s ‘Reincarnation’ Film Featuring Pharrell and Cara Delevingne / [VIDEO] We previewed a clip of Chanel's new film 'Reincarnation' last week featuring Pharrell and Cara Delevingne, and now the full film has arrived!Directed by Karl Lagerfeld, 'Reincarnation' is set against an original song by Pharrell titled 'CC The World', and showcases the singer and Delevingne playing the lead roles in something that looks like it's straight out of a Disney classic.Delevingne is also the face the upcoming campaign for the Paris-Salzburg 2014/2015 Métiers […]
- April 23, 2014 Maison Kitsuné and Yasmine Eslami Feature Shané van der Westhuizen in New Lookbook [PHOTOS] Paris-based labels Maison Kitsuné and Yasmine Eslami have teamed up once again, for a lingerie capsule collection.The lookbook features blonde model Shané van der Westhuizen in some very provocative shots, lensed by skilled photographer Henrik Purienne.Take a look at photos from the lookbook below and let us know what you think of the capsule collection:
- October 26, 2014 Watch Playboy Pinup Girls From the 50s to 70s Recount Their Experiences / [VIDEO] Playboy models from decades past recently sat down and spoke with New York Magazine about their experiences during their time and how their lifestyles have changed.Boy, how times have changed.The ladies also posed for a photo-shoot to be featured in the mag.Check out a video of the models recounting their experiences below and then click here for the full article:
- September 10, 2013 Pigalle Releases Their Fall/Winter 2013 Lookbook / [PHOTOS] French label Pigalle has just released the lookbook for its Fall/Winter 2013 collection.The lineup masterfully blends conventional menswear style with streetwear, boasting knits and heavy wool jackets, in addition to aged leather rider pieces set against dyed suit jackets and short parkas.Overall, we really get to view an skillfully executed collection worth investing some pesos on.Check out the collection below and let us know what you think:
- February 11, 2013 Maison Kitsuné Spring/Summer 2013 Lookbook [PHOTOS] The California inspired Maison Kitsuné Spring-Summer 2013 lookbook has just been unveiled.Shot at the infamous Chaeau Marmont Hotel in Los Angeles by Brad Elterman, the lookbook was directed by André Saraiva“We were very inspired by the kicked-back, surfer-chic vibe of the west coast,” Masaya Kuroki, designer and co-founder of the French label said.“The aesthetic, the color palette, and lifestyle is a breath of fresh air and the perfect juxtaposition to […]
- November 15, 2014 Dior Homme Spring 2015 Video Lookbook / [VIDEO] Dior Homme have just unveiled a video lookbook showcasing their Spring 2015 collection.The video showcases much if not all of the French house's upcoming offerings.From the essentials like a parka to an amazing leather jacket - the collection features everything needed to get one through the season.The collection is quite daring with showcases of red and graphic prints, and we absolutely love the inclusion of Baths music as a compliment to the video.Check it out […]
- June 25, 2013 Maison Kitsuné Fall/Winter 2013 Lookbook – “High School Lovers” / [PHOTOS] Tokyo plays the backdrop for the latest lookbook by Parisian brand Maison Kitsuné, shot by Kotori Kawashima.The lookbook which shows outfits from Kitsuné's Fall/Winter 2013 collection is titled "High School Lovers" and stars Tokyo it-girl Kiko Mizuhara and the French actor Neils Schneider.Mizuhara and Schneider play high school lovers wearing plaid shirts, varsity jackets, and tailored chinos.Check them out in the lookbook below, looking absolutely […]
- June 17, 2014 Kit Neale Spring/Summer 2015 [PHOTOS] We absolutely love the nostalgia inducing collection from London based clothier Kit Neale who just showed off their Spring/Summer 2015 collection at this season's London Collections: Men.The collection features colorful patterns, prints, and more aesthetics from eras past.The playful graphics used throughout allude to our childhood memories and are seen on a number of pieces.Check it out below and let us know what you think:
- October 25, 2014 Alexander Wang x H&M Capsule Collection Video / [VIDEO] H&M have released yet another video showcasing the current Alexander Wang x H&M capsule collection that features football player Andy Caroll, supermodels Joan Smalls and Raquel Zimmerman - and others.Runners in the video are shown getting prepped for an action sequence in an empty building.The short video is part of a series that's been designed to showcase the intricate details of items from the collection.Check it out below and let us know what you […]