Vladislav Doronin, the billionaire real estate entrepreneur has reportedly offered to build his lover of three years, supermodel Naomi Campbell, a 25-bedroom luxury island house in the shape of the Eye of Horus as her 41st birthday present.
The one-of-a-kind pad designed by architect Luis de Garrido would be built on the island of Sedir off Turkey.
Check out the pics of the would be dream house below:
- May 7, 2014 It’s Time For Veuve Clicquot Yelloweek Toronto! [VIDEO] Champagne brand Veuve Clicquot launched "YELLOWEEK" across Canada and this week it's in Toronto.The week-long celebration pays tribute to creative talent by showcasing some of the best in fashion, lifestyle, gastronomy, and more - all in tribute to Madame Clicquot who was a female entrepreneur in the 1800s.Taking place in Toronto between May 5th and May 11th, “Yelloweek highlights and reflects the legendary qualities of the Maison and the ‘joie de vivre’ the brand is […]
- March 12, 2012 Watch: Jean Paul Gaultier’s Creepy Diet Coke Video Jean Paul Gaultier has taken on the position of Creative Director at Diet Coke, and the designer now appears in a series of videos as "The Serial Designer" who comes to the rescue of a bunch of helpless and terribly dressed marionettes.In the latest video, "The Serial Designer" comes to the rescue of a puppet that goes by the name Bernadette who's just had a nightmare about being too hungover to go to a job interview.Bernadette is then shown talking to a shrink who is […]
- May 7, 2013 Go Inside Karl Lagerfeld’s Apartment in Paris [PHOTOS] Legendary designer Karl Lagerfeld recently gave Architectural Digest a peek inside his apartment in Paris.The apartment has a completely modern aesthetic that some may perceive as cold, however to Lagerfeld it's simply a place to: “sleep, bathe and work.”Lagerfeld's apartment is housed in a building from the 1820s and is situated on the Left Bank.The apartment itself recently underwent a 2 and a half year renovation to which it owes its very modern look.Check out […]
- October 26, 2014 Watch Playboy Pinup Girls From the 50s to 70s Recount Their Experiences / [VIDEO] Playboy models from decades past recently sat down and spoke with New York Magazine about their experiences during their time and how their lifestyles have changed.Boy, how times have changed.The ladies also posed for a photo-shoot to be featured in the mag.Check out a video of the models recounting their experiences below and then click here for the full article:
- February 21, 2012 NYC Broker Makes Real Estate Porn Film to Sell a Loft in Chelsea New York City real-estate consultant Michael Meier who happens the host of his own YouTube series "Selling Higher with Michael Meier" is taking time off from flying his plane and riding his Ducatti to show us that the best way to sell a 4,500-square-foot Chelsea penthouse - using hot and nearly naked people.“To market it [the loft], I’m putting together a really provocative photo shoot” Meier says, strapping on a pair of motorcycle gloves and mounting his Ducati in the […]
- July 22, 2012 Facebook To Port Instagram to the Web Web designer Cole Reinke pointed out via Tumblr a brand new link that appears on the web-based version of Instagram called "View Profile".The link appears in the drop-down menu under account names alongside "Edit Profile" and "Log Out".Reinke shared a screenshot which you can see below:Here's what Reinke had to say on his Tumblr when sharing the screenshot: Online Instagram profiles coming soon? Clicking on the link lead me to a 404 error at my profile address. When […]
- May 18, 2013 The 100 Most Creative People in Business [PHOTOS] DATA GEEKS, WORLD-CHANGERS, ACTORS, RAPPERS AND ALL TYPES OF INNOVATORS PROVE THE VALUE OF CREATIVITY AT A CRUCIAL TIME IN BUSINESS. Creativity and business are two things I love and hence I love this list!Fast Company just released their compilation of the 100 most creative people in business for 2013.On the list are artists like Ai Weiwei and head of design @ Samsung Dong-Hoon Chang.At the top of the list is statistician Nate Silver who owns the blog […]
- January 4, 2012 Strange World: “Human Barbie” Mother Gives 7 Year Old Daughter £7,000 Liposuction Voucher A seven-year-old who received a voucher for a boob job on her last birthday has received yet another inappropriate gift from her surgery-obsessed mother: A £7,000 voucher for liposuction."I put the voucher in her stocking - there's nothing wrong with that. She asks for surgery all the time. She wants to look good and liposuction is one of those procedures that will always come in handy," Poppy’s mum, Sarah Burge, told Closer magazine."Poppy begged me for a boob job, so I […]
- December 12, 2013 Doom’s 20th Birthday Video [VIDEO] If you're a kid of the 90s then prepared to take a walk down memory lane as we celebrate Doom's 20th birthday.The frightening slaughterfest was one of the most popular video-games of the era that caused many of us to spend hours on end shooting extraterrestrial demons in lieu of homework.To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the game, the creators have released a cool new video that showcases gameplay, that gave us a warm tingly feeling and a surge of nostalgia.Check […]
- October 4, 2013 Naomi Campbell Performed a 10 Day Juice Cleanse Before Versace Show / [VIDEO] That's why she'll always be on top!Supermodel Naomi Campbell recently admitted to going on a 10 day juice cleanse before she walked for Versace's couture Fall 2013 show this past July.The 43 year old living legend spoke to The Edit about the cleanse saying: “For 10 days prior to the Versace show, I just drank juice–carrot, ginger, pineapple–to cleanse."“I’m not extreme about what I eat–I let chocolate and crisps come in at times. You have to allow the little things […]
- July 31, 2013 The Golden Years: Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista, and Kristen McMenamy Hanging Out / [VIDEO] We're obsessed with this video from the 90s courtesy of MTV.It showcases supermodels Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, and Kristen McMenamy hanging out in a hotel room.Throwback to a time when models had personality.It's absolutely amazing so check it out below:
- November 20, 2014 ‘Skate’ by Jacob Hamer featuring Theo de Gultz / [VIDEO] Jacob Hamer's latest short film showcases French artist, model, and skater Theo de Gueltz and we
- May 28, 2014 Inside Pharrell’s “G I R L” Exhibition at Galerie Perrotin in Paris [PHOTOS] To continue promoting his latest record "G I R L," Pharrell is currently showing off an exhibition in Paris at Galerie Perrotin's newest space.The show which goes by the same name as his record is currently on display at the Salle de Bal which is a former ballroom at Hôtel du Grand Veneur in the Marais area."G I R L" showcases 48 pieces, including works by JR, Daniel Arsham, Ulay, Alex Katz, KAWS, Takashi Murakami, Yoko Ono, Terry Richardson, Cindy Sherman, and Andy […]
- September 20, 2014 “Sexsomniac” / [VIDEO] Erotica and arts magazine treats! recently developed a short film which explores the subject of sexsomnia by following a sexed up night of an actual sexsomniac sufferer.The mini film portrays the medical condition in an erotic nature - the 'sufferer' seems to own a lot of luxurious lingerie - which she loves wearing during the shoot.Check it out below and let us know what you think:
- November 8, 2014 Best Global Brands 2014, Apple #1 / [PHOTOS] Interbrand just published a really long index of the world's leading global brands. It includes the standard mega automobile companies and luxury mega corps but also making an appearance are fashion brands like H&M + Zara. The number one spot is occupied by Apple while Google come in second, Coca-Cola + IBM third and fourth. Check out the top 39 above and let us know whether you think Apple should really be #1. Head on over to Interbrand for the full list.
- September 23, 2014 Go Inside a Car Enthusiast’s $4 Million Mansion / [PHOTOS] We've always been fans of fine automobiles and one thing we've noticed about other enthusiastic fans is their total devotion to sparing no expense to surround themselves with luxury vehicles.In West Bellevue, Washington, one enthusiast has surrounded himself with fine cars throughout his $4 million mansion.The home features two bedrooms and three bathrooms and an underground custom-made garage containing 20 luxury vehicles.Check out the opulence […]
- April 12, 2014 The Coveteur Pays a Visit to Olivier Rousteing in Paris [PHOTOS] The Coveteur is known for seeking out exclusive and luxurious content, and their most recent expedition has been to Paris to visit the headquarters of Balmain and its Creative Director, 27 year old Olivier Rousteing.The article on The Coveteur sets out to examine and understand Rousteing as a creative and links what they find lying around the headquarters with his creative inner world.Check out photos from the expedition below and for the full article please head on to […]
- October 7, 2014 Louis Vuitton Fall 2014 Editorial by SENSE / [PHOTOS] Japanese magazine SENSE highlights Louis Vuitton's Fall 2014 offerings in a new editorial.The editorial is set admidst a purple background and showcases the tailored silhouettes, luxury leather goods, and sleek design that the French house is known for.The Fall offerings in menswear + accessories are now available at all LV boutiques across the globe.Check out the looks below and let us know what you think:
- November 24, 2014 Underwater City by Japan’s Shimizu Corporation / [PHOTOS] Japan's Shimizu Corporation have just announced a new project to build a 96,000 kilometer sphere that goes right up into space from sea level and will reportedly cost a staggering $26,701,050 .Called 'The Ocean Spiral' - the structure will take five years to complete and will house around 5,000 people.Blueprints were revealed in Tokyo this week and show an elevator featuring a spherical dome at the sea's surface as well as underwater shelters in case of storms and […]
- October 18, 2014 ‘Countess’ LuAnn de Lesseps Forced To Sell Her Bed / [PHOTOS] Real Housewives of New York star and former Countess (but she still keeps the title), LuAnn de Lesseps is moving from her large Bridgehampton home to a smaller one in Sag Harbor.She reportedly didn't get the raise she wanted from Bravo and was demoted to 'limited' involvement in the show due to her diva demands and contract disputes.In a press announcement, LuAnn's publicist wants everyone to know that the Countess will be selling everything from the Bridgehampton home as […]